Attorney Nathan can normally prevent your case from going to a costly and uncertain trial. However, when a trial is needed, Attorney Nathan has successfully represent thousands of people accused of very serious crimes throughout Massachusetts.
Notable Case Results
- Crossfire Hurricane - Attorney Nathan represented a grand jury witness in Crossfire Hurricane, the code name for a covert counterintelligence investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation into links between Trump Associates and Russian officials suspected coordination between the Donald Trump presidential campaign & the Russian government's interference in the 2016 Presidential Election. Attorney Nathan further represented a spouse during congressional hearings in Washington DC who was a target & then pled guilty in a Special Counsel investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections and suspicious links between Trump Campaign & Russian officials, conducted by a Special prosecutor from May 2017 to March 2019
- Operation Varsity Blues - Represented Whistleblower that resulted in the arrest of over 50 persons for academic cheating.
- Telexfree a multibillion-dollar Ponzi scheme the largest fraud of all time in terms of the number of people defrauded - more than 1 million, with claimants in numerous Nations. Representation of unindicted co-conspirator since 2012. Defendants were known for operating in Brazil where they could not be extradited to Massachusetts to face federal and international charges
- Narcotics Trafficking - United States District Court Nathan defended Oscar Rodriguez who was charged with being the organizer leader of one of the largest narcotics distribution empires in the world. Rodriguez Cruz was facing life in prison Attorney Nathan got him a plea deal sparing him life in prison for drug king pin and career criminal which two other lawyers could not pull off.
- Kill Team - Nathan defended SPC M. in a court martial at Joint Base Lewis-McCord(6). Morlock a member of the Army's 5th Stryker Brigade, was one of give soldiers charged in the deaths of three Afghan civilians that occurred in Southern Afghanistan between January and May 2010. Prosecuter's proved that SPC M., Staff Sgt. Calvin R. G., Spc. Adams C. W., Spc. Michael W. 11, Pfc. Andrew H. H. and SPC Morlock participated in one or more civilian murders and staged them to make unarmed Afghans appear to be armed insurgents.
- Operation Iron Triangle - From June 2006-2010 Nathan defended William H. at the Army clemency and parole board in Alexandria Virginia. SPC H. had been prosecuted at Fort Campbell Kentucky in the case of a triple murder in Iraq. SPC H. was one of four soldiers belonging to the 101st Airborne Division who were accused of executing suspected Al Qaeda insurgents that were captured during a raid in Iraq this case was the featured story in the New Yorker magazine. Rules of Engagement? By Stephen Mestrovic Algora publishing 2008 the kill company, magazine only.
- Execution of Iraqi Detainees - From March 2008 through present Nathan defended SFC Joseph M. accused of executing various Iraqi snipers that were caught but then released by the United States to the streets in downtown Baghdad. There were other soldiers from the same unit who were also charged in connection with the alleged shootings.
Latest Case Results below:
- United States District Court/Boston a 31-year-old man is indicted by the United States attorney's for alien smuggling this case was featured in the New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/08/us/sham-marriages-green-cards-fraud.html the government alleged sham marriages in exchange for green cards. Attorney Nathan represented one of six codefendants and his client receives the minimal punishment a slap on the wrist with a departure from the USSG compared to the six others sentenced.
- Middlesex Superior Court A 38-year-old Massachusetts man is double indicted for trafficking and had two priors but avoids mandatory minimum 20 (twenty) years as Attorney Nathan negotiates minimal plea offer of 2 (two) years. Client turns it down despite family begging him to take the deal…Client is then re-indicted for the same offense in the same county for trafficking in the same drug. His bail is revoked and the client is jailed; Attorney Nathan is terminated after two years of litigation down the drain… Client is ultimately sentenced using another lawyer -- 20 years imprisonment
- Suffolk Superior Court and Middlesex Superior Court a 68-year-old Massachusetts man is triple indicted for stalking and has his bail revoked. Attorney Nathan negotiates a six-month plea deal on the triple indictment as a pretrial deal but client turns it down and goes to trial and is sentenced to 20 years imprisonment
- Boston Municipal Court a 28-year-old Ohio man and 27-year-old Massachusetts woman are criminally prosecuted on nine different counts and have their cases set up for a clerk Magistrate show cause hearing be show cause hearing results in consolidation based upon argument of Attorney Nathan for both defendants to one count, only.
- Atty. Gen.'s office: a 50-year-old Massachusetts woman is criminally investigated for Medicare Medicaid fraud by the Massachusetts Atty. Gen.'s office for having a helping hand in a major scam. She is originally subpoenaed to appear before grand jury but this results in negotiation by Attorney Nathan to office meeting only & no further action required on the part of the client.
- ATF/Worcester. A 24-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested by ATF agents for illegal high-capacity trigger devices and for plotting a mass murder online. This client had previously been under investigation by FBI. Case continues.
- A Massachusetts man is arrested by Cambridge Police Department for unauthorized use of motor vehicle, domestic assault and battery. the complaint for unauthorized use of motor vehicle is dismissed on motion by Attorney Nathan, the domestic account are continued and will be dismissed after the client takes and completes a period of probation. This was the clients second domestic abuse allegation.
March 20, 2023
- Encore Casino/Massachusetts gaming enforcement division/Atty. Gen. in Massachusetts man is investigated by the Massachusetts State police while gambling at the encore casino and is questioned as to his use of the bathroom being illegal/exposing himself at the encore casino. A criminal complaint issues in the mail and representation continues.
- A Massachusetts man with three prior convictions in Superior Court for trafficking / crack cocaine is rearrested and indicted Attorney Nathan obtains offer of minimum punishment but client declines the deal
- United States District Court Massachusetts a 43-year-old Massachusetts man is charged with child pornography investigation continues after a home raid authorized by the feds, and is worked out to lesser offense but electronic equipment seized by federal law enforcement is forfeited.
- a 30-year-old Massachusetts man is investigated by the FBI for making terroristic threats on-line and prior to this, legally purchasing multiple high capacity firearms. After negotiations, the FBI investigation is closed.
- United States District Court/Eastern District of New York a 26-year-old man is detained by local law enforcement at JFK airport for questioning if he has to ties to terrorist organization and intends to detonate an explosive devise on board the commercial jetliner. After further investigation case is terminated & client is allowed to go along his journey.
- Boston Municipal Court – a 30 year old New Hampshire man is arrested for sex crimes involving children and ABPO at the time of arrest the officer was hospitalized after a fight with the client. Case is forensically handled on capacity grounds and is continued without a finding.
- United States District Court a Rhode Island man is investigated by federal law enforcement for possession of child pornography and the case is currently open pending charges
- Quincy District Court - A 57 year old Massachusetts man is arrested for Domestic Assault & Battery, and the case is dismissed on jurisdiction argument (wrong court)
- United States District Court Boston a 49-year-old Florida man goes to trial on financial fraud case subsequent to indictment by the United States attorney's office. This case resulted in national and international media attention and there were hearings in the United States Congress about this case. The defendant is found guilty by the jury but plans an appeal. Sentencing is in October ‘22 standby for further case result.
- United States District Court/Boston A 50-year-old Massachusetts woman allows Attorney Nathan to negotiate after being raided by Homeland security for alien smuggling over a four-year period and is sentenced to three years probation no jail time
- Worcester Superior Court a 38-year-old Massachusetts man is indicted by the Atty. Gen.'s office for stealing 1 million and is facing state prison sentences state prison sentences vacated his plea results in incarceration to the house of correction
- Middlesex Superior Court 52-year-old career criminal has his sentence adjusted for trafficking in cocaine to possession with intent to include minimum punishment
- United States District Court/Boston a 38-year-old Massachusetts man pleads to an information for mortgage fraud and identity theft subsequent to negotiation with law enforcement Attorney Nathan secures a sentence avoiding consecutive incarceration on ID theft
- Worcester Superior Court the 42-year-old Massachusetts woman is indicted for first-degree murder of her minor child and faces the rest of her life in prison but upon negotiation the indictment is amended to second-degree and the client resolves her indictment and is now parole eligible upon a plea
- A 44-year-old Massachusetts woman makes a claim against the FBI for her mother's role in stealing from her inheritance this case is ongoing
- A 32-year-old Massachusetts man is investigated for international production of child pornography and child enticement subsequent to a raid this case is ongoing
- a Massachusetts man is investigated by federal law enforcement for possession of child pornography and the case is currently open
- United States District Court for the district of New York in 18-year-old New York man has $12,500 seized from the vehicle when it is recovered after a crash claimant deceased but the father stepped in his shoes and the money was returned
- United States District Court for the District of Pennsylvania a 55-year-old Pennsylvania couple is detained at Boston Logan Airport and has $55,000 in US currency seized for their flight to India after litigation the currency is returned
- United States District Court Idaho a 55-year-old Idaho man is investigated by the IRS for tax fraud for using proxies to shelter income the defendant is subsequently charged in a local courthouse with a county crime the two are merged the case brought forward & a sentence to the low end is imposed on the tax fraud.
- a 55-year-old Massachusetts man is investigated for murder witness of a cold case from 1980 after further review the case is tabled and the client proceeds to provide information to law enforcement
- United States District Court Massachusetts a 34-year-old Massachusetts man is charged with a weapons violation in a county courthouse and child pornography investigation continues for three years after a home raid authorized by the feds, and is ultimately dropped upon forfeiture of the electronic equipment seized by federal law enforcement.
- Washington County Oregon and Hingham District Court a 30-year-old man faces extradition from Massachusetts to Oregon in a contested case which results in appeal to the Massachusetts supreme judicial Court. Case continues.
- New Hampshire state court: a 51-year-old businessman is investigated for fraud by the United States attorney's office. Case continues
- Quincy District Court. A 52-year-old businessman is charged with domestic assault and battery. The case proceeds via arraignment to the pretrial session and although the spouse does not wish to continue prosecuting and advised the District Attorney's Office that she was the aggressor, the District Attorney's Office announced its intention to proceed to trial based upon eye witness testimony. Case continues for trial.
- A Massachusetts corporation complains to the FBI of having been defrauded for over decades. Three employees are charged, all individuals plead to an information with sentencing deferred to a later date with an agreement for a sentence to the low end of the guidelines on one count only to reduce AGR
- United States District Court Boston Massachusetts a 32-year-old man indicted for RICO and money laundering has his sentencing continued as he proffers & offers his cooperation aspiring to avoid a life sentence as career criminal
- United States District Court/Worcester Massachusetts a 32-year-old Massachusetts man is investigated for Bitcoin fraud and indicted in two states’ federal courts. The Massachusetts case is merged with the out-of-state matter one year sentence imposed after the out-of-state matter, with forfeiture of $600,000 cash seized by USPS.
- United States District Court/FBI/Washington DC An individual from Tennessee hires Attorney Nathan in regards to an investigation regarding assault on a federal law enforcement personnel and other unlawful conduct on January 6, 2021 in Washington DC. Representation continues. This underlying case received national and international media attention.
- United States District Court Cheyenne Wyoming a 51-year-old Wyoming man is investigated by the United States IRS for tax avoidance over a six-year investigation. The defendant secures representation by Attorney Nathan. See investigation in proceeds by way of information to resolve the matter.
- United States District Court/FBI/Washington DC an individual from Alabama hired attorney Nathan regards to an investigation pertaining to trespass on federal property after being identified on a federal government website by photograph. This case was on national and international television. No charges against the client.
- New Hampshire state court A 39-year-old New Hampshire man with a substance abuse problem is facing 90 days in state prison he discharges his prior lawyer and hires Attorney Nathan who gets a workout for probation & no jail.
- Waltham District Court A Massachusetts man is charged by the Police Department by way of criminal complaint application for shoplifting. Representation continues
- United States District Court/Boston/Securities and Exchange Commission. In 2017 the SEC opened an investigation subsequent to receiving complaint & request for enforcement. In 2020, the U.S. Attorney opened an investigation for possible criminal conduct in a ‘pump & dump’ scheme. Attorney Nathan is hired by one individual. Representation continues subsequent to subpoena issuing.
- Lawrence District Court a 49-year-old Massachusetts man has his case for possession of controlled substance continued without a finding for second offense of the same substance
- Somerville District Court a Massachusetts man is complained of by way of state police application for operating to endanger. The individual charged had a motor vehicle record but was given deferred prosecution. The defendant defaulted on his deferred prosecution agreement, for having been in a subsequent motor vehicle collision, for which the client was at fault, and was subsequently arraigned. At the arraignment, the case was continued for a year and all charges will be dismissed
- Fall River District Court A New York man with a six-year-old default for conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance removes his default and litigates his case to pretrial probation for six months at which time the case will be closed without a record
- United States District Court Dallas Texas a 38-year-old Texas man flies on a commercial airline from Las Vegas to Dallas w/his casino winnings ($380K) in cash. This cash is seized by CBP when he went through TSA check-point; agency moves to forfeit. At judicial hearing case proceeds without a trial and there is a satisfactory split with the government and the case settles.
- United States District Court Boston and Cambridge District Court a 37-year-old Massachusetts man is charged with unlicensed firearm and possession of child pornography case continued for further litigation
- United States District Court Boston and Roxbury District Court 36-year-old Massachusetts man is charged with possession of child biography and rape of a minor. The rate charges dismissed arraignment & the case continued in federal court.
- Barnstable County District Court a 47-year-old Massachusetts man is investigated by the Massachusetts State police for theft from his employer at the initial charge date the case results in no criminal record and restitution
- United States District Court Charlotte North Carolina a 26-year-old North Carolina man is charged with smuggling has his criminal case transferred to CBP settled out of court by Attorney Nathan on a 30-70 split with the government
- United States District Court/Massachusetts. A Massachusetts couple is charged with wire fraud and avoids mandatory minimum sentence on a plea deal. This case was an active investigation for 6 years.
- Lawrence District Court a 22-year-old Massachusetts woman and canine trainer is criminally complained of by way of lease application for operating a motor vehicle with revoked registration. The police responded to a crash and it was subsequently learned that the operators insurance had been canceled. The court summons the defendant who defaulted. At the default removal hearing the case is dismissed utilizing Attorney Nathan
- US District / California A 42-year-old man is indicted for credit card fraud he is the first to plead guilty in a national crime ring and receives minimum punishment including electronic incarceration and camp, no jail. On motion of Attorney Nathan client is allowed to keep federal driver's license status TSA issued truckers license.
- US District Court / Texas attorney nathan to negotiates the return of a significant percentile of bulk cash monies confiscated by Homeland Security (HIS) agents at the Dallas TX airport.
- Waltham District Court 50-year-old man is charged with stealing from an academic institution at his arraignment he is allowed to return to his out-of-state residence without conditions of bail. Case continues.
- QUINCY DISTRICT COURT a 22 year old divorcee claims that his ex-wife stole his money and the case is presented for magistrate hearing. case proceeds against the ex-wife for summons arraignment.
- Chelsea District Court A 25-year-old Massachusetts man steals $25,000 from his girlfriend's mother case continues for arraignment
- US District Court / Boston - A 45-year-old New York man is indicted for wire fraud regarding a crypto currency company government alleges client participated in a scheme to defraud investors by marketing and selling fraudulent virtual currency. Case continues. This case was featured in Forbes Magazine and was the subject of hearings in the United States Congress.
- United States District Court Boston a 25-year-old Massachusetts man is investigated by the United States attorney's office in Boston and Lexington Kentucky. Representation continues
- United States District Court/Boston a Maryland man is investigated by FBI for alien smuggling to bring in professional athletes to the National Basketball Association (NBA). Representation continues
- A 52-year-old Carolina man is indicted by main justice for wire fraud and unlawful monetary transactions. Representation continues
- US District Court Portland Maine a 73-year-old man is investigated by federal law enforcement for human trafficking for sex. The investigation is terminated subsequent to representation by Attorney Nathan
- US District Court/Boston. The 25-year-old Florida man is investigated by the SEC and the FBI for participating in a financial scam he agrees to flip against his co-conspirators and avoids charges
- Plymouth District Court a 41-year-old Massachusetts woman is prosecuted for larceny from her daughter. The defendant learned of the charges when she went to renew her driver's license which right to operate had been suspended. The default is moved case is set down for trial and is dismissed at trial.
- United States District Court and the Transitional Federal government of Somalia. A 62-year-old Massachusetts woman wires $250,000+ to a con man operating in Somalia she had met through an online dating service. The FBI is notified by attorney Nathan and efforts to return these monies to the defrauded woman are ongoing
- Massachusetts Division of Banks Massachusetts banking regulators audit a check-cashing service operating in Massachusetts owned by Northern Somalia-based businessmen. Atty. Nathan is engaged as lead counsel.
- Springfield District Court a 56-year-old Massachusetts woman pushes her claim through magistrate hearing on towards trial for an assault and battery that she says occurred at her workplace. After numerous court hearings the case is dismissed
- Dedham District Court a 28-year-old Marilyn man is extradited to Massachusetts to face larceny charges from his workplace after two court appearances the felony matters are dismissed the case is decriminalized and continued without a finding without a connection
- Springfield District Court/Massachusetts insurance fraud Bureau. A 20-year-old college student is summonsed to court for false motor vehicle insurance claim and attempt to commit a crime possibly jeopardizing her academic career. The case is dismissed on motion of Atty. Nathan
- United States District Court Worcester Massachusetts a 23-year-old Massachusetts man is investigated by federal law enforcement for theft from his grandmother. Federal jurisdiction is rejected case continues in the Massachusetts District Court
- Bristol County Superior Court a 53-year-old Rhode Island man is indicted for $3 million tax fraud for tobacco smuggling. He avoids state prison sentence by agreeing to restitution and a brief period of house of correction time and he avoids hard prison time
- Wrentham District Court a 22-year-old Massachusetts woman is arrested for threatening to blow up Gillette Stadium where the New England Patriots were playing an NFL football game. The threat caused a partial evacuation of the stadium. After three years of litigation, the case is continued without finding--no conviction.
- United States District Court Newark New Jersey an Indian family enters the United States without declaring $40,000 in United States currency which is seized by law enforcement upon legal entry after negotiations the money is returned
- Suffolk Superior Court a 29-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested by the narcotics and asset forfeiture unit upon negotiations there is no criminal charge his cash is seized by Suffolk County and turned it on a split agreement This client was a major drug and money laundering operator who flipped and provided substantial assistance you want for
- United States District Court/Chicago a New Jersey man is seized with $150,000 in compressed cash he is also investigated for money laundering and ties to organized crime. Representation continues
- Newton District Court a 52-year-old New Jersey woman is criminally applied for by Newton Police Department for motor vehicle related citations including unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle she fails to respond in a timely fashion the case tracks for summons arraignment. At the summons arraignment her presence is agreed to be excused and the case is dismissed
- United States District Court United States customs and border protection Houston Texas a American man from Nigeria enters the United States without declaring $11,000 in United States currency which is seized by law enforcement upon his entry after negotiations the money is returned
- United States District Court United States customs and border protection Houston Texas a 39-year-old Nigerian man enters the United States without declaring $16,400 in US currency which is seized by the law enforcement upon his entry after negotiations the money is returned
- United States District Court Houston 30-year-old California woman has gummy bears the end cash seized by federal law enforcement upon motion cancel this case is dismissed and the money seized is returned
- United States District Court Eastern District of California. The 40-year-old Maryland woman has $7000 in US currency seized by the United States postal inspection service this case results in an out-of-court settlement conducted by Atty. Nathan
- Waltham District Court a 57-year-old Massachusetts woman is arrested for felony larceny on motion cancel the case is reduced and decriminalized
- United States District Court/Springfield a 48-year-old Massachusetts man is prosecuted by the United States attorney's office representation continues
- Brighton District Court a 27-year-old right woman from Pakistan is cited by the Boston please department for leaving the scene of a personal injury motor vehicle accident and faces mandatory six months in jail on negotiations Atty. Nathan, this case is dismissed
- United States District Court/Virginia a Missouri couple has $11,000 seized upon entry to the United States the end of that money is prosecuted after negotiations this case results in a split settlement out of court
- Chelsea District Court a Maine man is investigated by the Revere Police Department for financial crimes at the clerks hearing, no criminal process issues against this client
- Worcester District Court a 63-year-old Florida man has warrants outstanding in Massachusetts that were 40 years old making this a record old case emanating from 1985 this warrant matter is canceled of one letter writing by Atty. Nathan and the matter is dismissed
- United States District Court/Maryland a Massachusetts man is investigated by the United States attorney's office for complex financial crimes in taxes and this case continues with cocounsel representation
- Worcester District Court a 30-year-old Massachusetts woman is cited by the Massachusetts State police for speeding, 88 mph in a 65 mile-per-hour zone and is found not responsible at the clerks hearing
- Brookline District Court a 30-year-old Massachusetts man is cited for speeding by the Brookline Police Department, 60 and a 30 mph zone and is found not responsible at the clerks hearing
- United States District Court Newark New Jersey two men are investigated by the United States Department of Justice tax division for conspiracy to defraud the government, presenting false claims, aiding and assisting preparation or presentation of false tax documents. Both are offered cooperation agreements and 2 years jail, they declined they are criminally prosecuted and ultimately sentenced by another attorney to 10 years.
- Franklin County Massachusetts a seven-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested for an indictment receiving stolen property: 10 handguns he is offered a suspended sentence he turns the offer down and go to trial with another attorney and is sentenced to 5 years state prison.
- Worcester County Superior Court a Massachusetts man is summonsed to court for possession of child pornography and unlawful possession of a firearm he is offered a suspended sentence subsequent to negotiations and an unsuccessful motion to suppress evidence He turns it down he goes to trial with another lawyer and is sentenced to 10 years in state prison after trial.
- United States District Court Cleveland Ohio in Norwalk Connecticut me and has $46,000y the United States government one negotiations this case is split by the parties
- Massachusetts Registry of motor vehicles Division of motor vehicles adjudication office, state of Rhode Island a Florida woman's drivers license is suspended 10 years after the issuance of motor vehicle citation in Rhode Island for which she was not the operator after full litigation, the motor vehicle suspension is withdrawn
- United States District Court Southern District of New York a Florida man is prosecuted seven years after for a corporate embezzlement the case continues in complex session.
- United States District Court/Detroit Michigan a 40-year-old Detroit couple has $11,000 seized from them at the airport on negotiations this money was returned to the claimant
- Suffolk County Boston Massachusetts a 30-year-old Connecticut man has $21,000 in United States currency seized in Boston Logan airport. At the stop the defendant stated that he was a marijuana grow operator in California and that the proceeds seized by the state police were the proceeds of the marijuana trade. This case results in a split settlement
- United States District Court Worcester a 26-year-old Californian me and is investigated by federal law enforcement (FBI & Secret Service) for a sophisticated fraud after negotiations for the client, the client absconds the United States
- United States District Court Phoenix Arizona 832-year-old Bakersfield Californian me and has $25,000 currency seized by law-enforcement at the time to clean the cash was the proceeds of the drug trade after substantial negotiations this case results in a split with the government
- United States District Court/Richmond Virginia a Portland Oregon woman has $6300 seized by United States postal inspection service this case is resolved in an out-of-court settlement
- United States District Court/Boston Atty. Nathan provides representation for a couple being investigated for subsidized housing fraud after three years case is closed
- Quincy District Court be 52-year-old Massachusetts man is cited by the Milton Police Department for speeding 52 in a 30 mile-per-hour so he is found not responsible at the clerks hearing
- Lawrence District Court a 48-year-old man from Maine is cited by the Andover State police for speeding and marked lanes violation one most of counsel this case is dismissed utilizing special investigator
- Bristol County Drug Task Force is his-year-old Bristol is instigated by the drug task force subsequent to a motor vehicle stop at which he is charged for possession of class B and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle this case is dismissed the clerks hearing subsequent to the client providing substantial information to law enforcement
- United States District Court/Charlotte North Carolina a Huntington West Virginia me and has three bags of marijuana laced gummy bears and 10,000 cash seized at the airport gummy bears are forfeited the money is return to claimant balance to government
- Marlborough District Court a 61-year-old Massachusetts woman is arrested for operating under the influence of drugs, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and is cited for three civil infractions. At the request of the Commonwealth and upon negotiations this matter is decriminalized license loss is brought down to the minimum
- Suffolk County a Massachusetts man is investigated for corporate embezzlement of $185,000 from his employer the matter settles pretty quickly without charges & pay-back.
- United States District Court Worcester Massachusetts a 29-year-old Massachusetts woman is summonsed to court for possession with intent to distribute the summons is canceled upon the clients cooperation
- Worcester County/Dudley District Court a 32-year-old Ohio man is prosecuted by the Sturbridge Police Department for indecent exposure the clerks office hearing is not successful but at arraignment the matter is reduced to disorderly person and decriminalized
- Lowell District Court a 25-year-old Burlington me and is arrested for possession with intent to distribute controlled substance in the indictment is precluded the case stays at the Lowell District Court and is decriminalized
- Attorney General a Massachusetts police officer is investigated by the Massachusetts Atty. Gen.'s office. Representation continues
- United States District Court Worcester a 42-year-old Ohio man is prosecuted by the United States government for possession of a controlled substance on a military base the matter is dismissed
- Massachusetts Attorney General/Wrentham District Court a 48-year-old North Carolina man is investigated for tax smuggling and illegal possession of handguns. The case is dismissed upon motion of the government.
- Suffolk County business dispute a 40-year-old bookkeeper for a Boston company is investigated for gross misconduct: accounting theft of $320,000. No charges.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts division of professional license chiropractor is investigated by the board and surrenders his license pending modification and reinstatement and attendance at rehabilitative counseling and substance abuse treatment
- United States District Court bankruptcy court and involuntary bankruptcy proceedings following the arrest of the defendant for embezzlement
- United States District Court criminal a Massachusetts wife and husband received grand jury subpoenas involving the federal arrest for trafficking in heroin the matter is reverted to meeting with the government afterwards the defendant is charged with simple possession and the case is continued without a finding at the county level in 2 county courts.
- United States postal inspectors A United States man has money seized by postal inspectors the money is returned following claim made by Atty. Nathan
- United States District Court/Chicago A Chicago man is investigated by the DEA following bulk cash seizure and the matter continues for representation following proffer session.
- United States District Court New Jersey individuals are investigated for financial crimes the matter continues under investigation following proffer session.
- United States District Court Massachusetts a Worcester County man has $36,000 cash seized at Logan Airport cases administratively continued on a split settlement
- United States District Court homeland security a Florida man has $47,000 in bulk cash currency seized and the case proceeds by way of administrative settlement
- Suffolk County Superior Court a Massachusetts man has $21,000 seized at Boston Logan Airport the case proceeds by way of administrative settlement
- Greenfield District Court a New York man is cited for speeding by the Massachusetts State police 92 in a 55 and is found not responsible at the clerk magistrate level
- United States District Court Boston a California man is extradited to Massachusetts and is represented by pro hoc co-counsel on a rule 11 for conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent marijuana and conspiracy to launder monetary instruments. The case proceeds administratively on a rule 11 and the defendant is sentenced to below guideline range.
- Brighton District Court, Waltham District Court and Cambridge District Court A 26-year-old Massachusetts man receives three motor vehicle citations and is found not responsible on each of the citations
- Suffolk County Superior Court magistrate session: a combat veteran from the war in Iraq is indicted with possession of child pornography. Case continues
- United States District Court Boston a 30-year-old New York woman is charged with marijuana and cash money laundering. Case continues.
- Suffolk County Superior Court a 48-year-old Massachusetts woman is charged with theft of government $250K from the housing complex she resides in as the manager and is found guilty but no time.
- United States District Court Boston. A 52-year-old Nigerian immigrant is charged with theft of government money. Case continues
- Westborough District Court a 38-year-old Boston man is cited for speeding on the Massachusetts Turnpike, 6th offense, found out response for clerks hearing
- Wrentham District Court a 48-year-old Massachusetts man is investigated by the Atty. Gen.'s office for tax crimes and smuggling investigation continues
- Framingham District Court a 24-year-old New Jersey woman is cited for speeding on the Massachusetts Turnpike and is found not responsible for the clerks hearing
- United States District Court Boston A 31-year-old woman is charged with preparing bogus tax returns in the United States District Court and is found guilty but no jail time.
- Leominster District Court a 64-year-old Massachusetts man is criminally charged with sex with a minor and is given probation only as a sentence.
- Somerville District Court. A 27-year-old Nevada man is charged with skimming out of ATM machines and the case proceeds at the county level instead of being indicted federally with restitution being a component of the plea deal on the charges
- Somerville District Court a 29-year-old Afghan immigrant is charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle he previously served as an Army interpreter in the war in Afghanistan. After a clerks hearing in which he was pro se, the charges issued and then he lawyered up Atty. Nathan got the case dismissed prior to arraignment.
- Brookshire County superior Court a New York man has his conviction vacated sparing him deportation.
- United States District Court Boston Atty. Nathan represents forfeiture claimants in the largest economic crime in the United States
- Taunton District Court a 70-year-old woman is criminally complained for possession of unlicensed firearms. After two clerk hearings, no charges issue
- Lynn District Court. A 25-year-old Massachusetts man is criminally charged for stealing from retail hardware store doing unauthorized returns to his credit card. After negotiations, case dismissed on costs.
- United States District Court/Springfield. A 49-year-old Massachusetts man currently residing in Utah is extradited to federal court and is arraigned in charged with a crime involving wire fraud upon presentation by Atty. Nathan, case continues.
- United States District Court/Worcester. Returning to take review of the case involving false passport applications. The client waives counsel and proceeds to sentence herself and is committed to federal prison Atty. Nathan arrange for probation
- Brookline District Court. A 41-year-old Massachusetts man is arraigned on multiple felony counts and is remanded to the custody of the Norfolk County sheriffs department awaiting posting a bail
- United States District Court/Boston a 40-year-old registry of motor vehicles employee is formally questioned by federal authorities for selling protected information to organized criminals from Russia. Investigation continues.
- A 27-year-old Massachusetts man is searched and seized going to Logan Airport with $37,000 cash and is subject to seizure case continues on marijuana smuggling operation
- A 42-year-old California man is searched and seized going to Logan Airport with $75,000 cash and is subject to seizure case continues on marijuana smuggling operation.
- Norfolk County Superior Court A 37-year-old man is investigated by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for smuggling and tax evasion and is prosecuted by the Atty. Gen.'s office. He is extradited and released upon bail after hearing conducted by Atty. Nathan
- Board of registration of medicine A Massachusetts licensed physician is investigated by the medical board for improper conduct with his patient (representation continues)
- United States District Court/Boston an immigrant to the United States is investigated by federal authorities for human smuggling. Representation continues
- United States District Court/Boston a California man is investigated by federal authorities for marijuana smuggling. Representation continues.
- Massachusetts District Courts. A 38-year-old Massachusetts man with extensive ties to the Massachusetts adult nightclub scene /owner has outstanding warrants for decades notwithstanding ability to procure liquor licenses from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to run his business is. Representation continues.
- United States District Court, Ohio. A Massachusetts resident from Ukraine is investigated for sophisticated $4m multinational computer hacking. Proffer session at FBI HQ/Boston. Representation continues.
- United States District Court, Boston. A Massachusetts woman is arrested following application for criminal complaint for drugs conspiracy. The complaint is amended to an information alleging illegal use of telephone, probationary sentence imposed following two years of negotiations—no jail.
- Wrentham District Court. A 56-year-old North Carolina man is investigated for RICO violation(s) and is arrested on gun charges. Representation continues. Cooperation agreement coming.
- Massachusetts Appeals Court. Atty. Nathan argues to appeal a criminal conviction from another lawyer arguing ineffective assistance of counsel and other novel grounds. Decision pending
- Middlesex Superior Court, Woburn Massachusetts a 23-year-old Massachusetts man with several narcotics trafficking indictments has his motion to suppress allowed by attorney Nathan and the matters are dismissed
- Quincy District Court a 40-year-old Massachusetts man employed by Comcast is an in-home technician is criminally charged for stealing credit cards of the Comcast customers, and using them. A dispositional hearing occurs no sentences attached to the court's finding
- Uxbridge District Court a 40-year-old Rhode Island man in the restaurant business is arrested for drunk driving. The matter is resolved an administrative adjudication, no conviction. A suspension occurs on collateral drivers license suspension, which is denied.
- United States District Court/Idaho a 39-year-old Western Massachusetts woman is investigated for taking the case in a tax scam. Investigation continues with Atty. Nathan as lead defense counsel
- United States District Court/Boston a 38-year-old permanent resident from Massachusetts originally from Guiana Africa is investigated for tax fraud in Africa and Massachusetts. Representation with Atty. Nathan as lead defense counsel continues.
- Nantucket District Court a 36-year-old Nantucket Island resident is jailed for 10 days following a one-year default for breaking and entering motor vehicle and assault and battery on a police officer. At the time of his arrest it was necessary for the police to mace and restrain the defendant who had stolen $ and valuables from unlocked motor vehicles
- United States District Court/Springfield a 41-year-old lawyer is investigated for wire fraud. Representation with Atty. Nathan as lead counsel continues.
- Middlesex County Superior Court a 34-year-old Massachusetts resident from the Middle East is indicted for trafficking in narcotics. His court-appointed lawyer had him at 8 to 10 years committed, Atty. Nathan reduce the sentence to 2 years
- United States District Court/Worcester a 31-year-old Massachusetts man originally from Vietnam is sentenced as organizer leader of the largest marijuana ring in the Northeast and for monetary crimes; he was a sentencing guideline 20 to 24 years committed but Atty. Nathan reduces sentence to eight years with four years jail credit awaiting sentencing is anticipated the defendant will be paroled within two years
- United States District Court/Worcester a 29-year-old Massachusetts resident is a arrested for child pornography production with a companion state court rape case. Representation continues.
- Plymouth Superior Court and Massachusetts Appeals Court, Attorney Nathan's lead counsel in trying to undo a rape conviction in which, on appeal, the allegation is that trial counsel was ineffective in failing to put the defendant on the stand to testify in his own behalf.
- United States District Court/Boston a 40 on-year-old Massachusetts man originally from Albania is indicted for conspiracy to distribute narcotics; he is a guideline range below incarceration. Representation continues
- United States District Court/Boston a 41-year-old Los Angeles man is indicted in Massachusetts for running an advanced fee scheme in which investors were defrauded out of $4 million. The organizer leader hoped that insurance would reimburse the investors; the insurance company declined to pay based upon the fraud. Atty. Nathan obtains a guideline sentence with no enhancements, and camp ensuring early release from incarceration
- United States District Court/Las Vegas Nevada a 46-year-old Vermont resident is investigated for an advance fee scheme that he partook in but not as an organizer leader. He turns government witness and avoids prosecution with Atty. Nathan as lead counsel.
- Lynn District Court a 54-year-old Massachusetts woman is charged with criminal harassment and is up against documented video evidence. She is criminally prosecuted; the case reverts to a monetary settlement with her neighbor upon litigation RE: property line.
- United States District Court Boston a 26-year-old Connecticut man is indicted for human trafficking and retains attorney Nathan. Case continues
- Brookline District Court a 36-year-old Massachusetts man residing in Europe as a warrant for credit card fraud advanced and case to be dismissed upon bail forfeiture; the man was arrested upon entering the United States at customs at Boston Logan airport and transported to court by the Massachusetts state police.
- United States District Court/Boston a 41-year-old Cambodian immigrant receives a departure from the federal sentencing guidelines at sentencing for a five-year $5 million tax evasion scam, and camp, as part of her sentence, making her early parole eligible
- United States District Court/Boston one of the world’s most substantial cocaine smugglers from the Dominican Republic faces life in prison for second offense as a enhancement to the federal sentencing guidelines; attorney Nathan obtains a sentence of a term of years as part of a plea bargain. This arrest received international media attention.
- United States District Court/Boston a 28-year-old Russian immigrant receives probation for posing as an FBI agent and extracting substantial sums of monies from individuals also from his native land, to whom he assured he could obtain employment as an FBI agent as part of his scam.
- United States District Court/Boston a 28-year-old Oregon man is indicted for wire fraud and after two years received a bottle of the line guideline offer from the United States attorney's office and pleads guilty to wire fraud to which he had confessed to the FBI, earlier,. There was no proffer session in this case.
- United States District Court/Boston attorney Nathan represents a Dominican drug kingpin +500 kilo who faces life in prison; after four years of negotiations, case concludes with a disagreed upon term of years in prison. Case continues relative to +$10 million property forfeiture in the Dominican Republic. This case was the most significant international case of its kind in the United States at the time.
- Worcester District Court a 24-year-old illegal immigrant is arrested on sight for rape of a minor and faces life in state prison. The Commonwealth agrees after negotiations to dismiss the life felony indictment and plead in the District Court to a lesser included offense, but client insists on trial with new counsel to follow
- United States District Court/Seattle, WA a 41-year-old Canadian man is indicted on drug kingpin +500 kilo and faces 20 years in prison. After negotiations (with local counsel) a term of years is imposed by agreement.
- Hingham District Court a 38-year-old patient man faces deportation subsequent to a 2000 admission to sufficient facts for possession of class B substance which had been continued without a finding for six months. On motion of attorney Nathan, that finding of the court is vacated allowing the client to remain in the United States
- Worcester Superior Court/sex offender Registry Board. A 41-year-old Massachusetts man clears up his Massachusetts drivers license suspension through attorney Nathan on a complex sex offender registry board matter
- Newton District Court a 18-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested for drunk driving and by negotiation attorney Nathan resolves case without need of trial
- Fall River Police Department/Bristol County a for 20 D5-year-old Pennsylvania man is investigated for rape and retains attorney Nathan after subsequent negotiations, no criminal process issues
- Stoughton District Court a 58-year-old Massachusetts man is tried jury waived in 1990 and found guilty of indecent assault and battery. On motion of counsel to vacate the conviction, the motion is denied after hearing.
- No cases were concluded this month
- United States District court, Boston. Attorney Nathan negotiate a settlement between the Internal Revenue Service and his client avoiding criminal prosecution
- Massachusetts Department of revenue, Inspector General. A Harvard professor receives a subpoena to a thief appear before hearings officers inspecting his expense records. The matter is deferred a judgment is rendered prior to any further prosecution sparing further litigation
- Springfield Massachusetts attorney Nathan is engaged as lead counsel in a corporate embezzlement case with the Chicopee Police Department. Investigation continues
- Lawrence District Court. Attorney Nathan is engaged resolve assault with a dangerous weapon charge former Massachusetts for the who was held without bail pending pages this hearing. At the first court date, the matter was resolved and the defendant is released from incarceration
- United States District Court, Boston. Attorney Nathan engaged for the purpose of resolving a mortgage fraud investigation. Representation continues
- United States District Court, Boston attorney Nathan is engaged for the purpose of resolving a structuring and tax indictment. Representation continues
- Lawrence District Court a 21-year-old New Hampshire man is arrested for possession with intent to distribute cocaine. His case results in a deferred prosecution
- Great Barrington District Court a 29-year-old great Barrington man with extensive criminal record for narcotics has his motion to suppress allowed and the case against him for possession with intent to distribute marijuana is dismissed
- Boston College police. In Albuquerque New Mexico man has a trespass warning issued upon him. Upon further investigation Boston College police were investigating this client for numerous attempted rapes on campus. Investigation continues
- Homeland security: attorney Nathan is engaged to negotiate the illegal importation of motor vehicles into the United States. Representation continues
- United States District Court, Boston. Attorney Nathan is engaged as lead counsel to represent out-of-state witnesses subpoenaed who then turned and cooperated in a federal narcotics distribution case, sparing them prosecution
- Lynn District Court. A 25-year-old Massachusetts man with prior OxyContin matters on his record is arrested for the third time, this time for having stolen a prescription at a hospital in attempting to fill it again for OxyContin. The matter is continued without a finding
- Newton District Court and Attleboro District Court. The grandson of one of Boston's oldest currently practicing attorneys is represented by attorney Nathan. On a drunk driving there was serious bodily injury component in the Newton court. This six-month mandatory minimum part of the complaint is beaten at the clerks hearing (against the Massachusetts state police who effectuated the arrest). At the plea hearing, the 20-year-old takes a standard OUI disposition. Thereafter while on probation he is arrested for assault and battery on a security officer at a concert in Mansfield. This matter is also continue without a finding for no other disposition would have spared this young man a permanent scar of a criminal record. Simultaneously, there were multiple violations of probation which issued out of the Newton court for failure to attend probationary classes and for the subsequent arrest. All of the violations were terminated without action.
- United States District Court Boston. Attorney Nathan obtains guideline variance at sentencing hearing for couple charged with benefit fraud US Gov’t sought six months jail; attorney Nathan received no jail time for his clients.
- Wrentham District Court a 24-year-old Massachusetts man bilked his employer for $20,000 attorney Nathan receives no sentence for his client, continued without a finding for one year with restitution ordered and community work service
- United States Supreme Court, Washington DC. A 40-year-old man has his claim for stake in proceeds of criminal case rejected by the United States Supreme Court. This was an appeal from the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court Boston a 26-year-old Massachusetts man is investigated for mortgage fraud no action yet taken subsequent to proffer session is aspiring to obtain departure for substantial assistance
- Orange District Court a retired jail official is arrested for assault with a dangerous weapon when he pointed a loaded handgun at his wife. Client receives sentence of credit for time served while he was held awaiting sentencing and probation
- United States District Court, Boston a 27-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested for marijuana trafficking and money laundering. Case continues.
- Newton District Court, probation violation hearing. 819-year-old Massachusetts man is hauled back into court for violating the terms of the conditions of probation after being on probation for drunk driving, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle, alcohol and motor vehicle and illegal possession of alcohol. No finding is taken at the probation violation hearing
- Sex offender registry board, a Massachusetts man has his driver's license suspended for failure to register his registration takes place in a another jurisdiction and no sentence is attached to the finding
- United States District Court, New York A 27-year-old attorney is investigated for automobile smuggling case results in pretrial offer of settlement. Case continues.
- United States District Court, New Hampshire a 34-year-old Massachusetts man is investigated for his role in offense; case results in proffer session and no criminal charges
- Essex County Superior Court a 39-year-old Massachusetts man retains attorney Nathan as second lawyer he is facing two years in state prison for electronic benefit fraud due to litigation client only faces house of correction sentence
- Newton District Court a 17-year-old Massachusetts man faces state police clerk magistrate hearing for mandatory minimum drunk driving causing serious bodily injury this is not issued at the clerk magistrate hearing; case resolves by way of standard plea-bargain in front of judge
- United States District Court, Boston an organized marijuana ring resolves $5 million cash seizure as well as criminal charges after indictment there were 17 codefendants sentencing level is reduced by motion
- United States District Court, Boston four persons face tax evasion charges. Representation continues
- United States District Court, Boston a 25-year-old Massachusetts man faces drug charges representation continues
- United States District Court, Boston a 41-year-old DR man faces kingpin drug charges with Attorney Nathan; representation continues
- A 24-year-old Massachusetts man with a heavy motor vehicle record for civil infraction and negligent operation plea bargains his first offense drunk driving after the judge finds probable cause for motor vehicle stop; private way was contested
- Milford District Court a 24-year-old Massachusetts man plea bargains second offense possession of drugs with intent to distribute to first offense with no conviction a count for conspiracy was dismissed there was no random urine's or testing for the probation
- Brookline District Court a 34-year-old Massachusetts man with two children avoids arrested for indecent exposure and plea bargains to no sentence
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Commissioner of probation a licensed professional seals his criminal record and avoids any posting of results of prior convictions on professional licensure website
- Boston Municipal Court
- United States District Court, Boston five people face mortgage fraud charges representation continues following proffer session
- Norfolk County Superior Court a 21-year-old Massachusetts man is found not guilty by jury verdict of rape with attorney Nathan is lead counsel
- Boston Municipal Court a 42-year-old Massachusetts man faces arrest for sexual conduct, pay for charges which are dismissed at arraignment
- Holyoke District Court a 23-year-old Massachusetts man faces drug charges which are decriminalized on motion of attorney Nathan
- Salem District Court a 46-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested for child enticement under 16 and is jailed for six months to avoid indictment
- Suffolk Superior Court a 22-year-old Massachusetts man is found not guilty by a jury verdict of armed robbery with attorney Nathan as lead counsel
- Strafford County New Hampshire Superior Court a 38-year-old Massachusetts man is indicted for multiple counts of home burglary and the case is transferred out of criminal session for straight probation
- United States District Court Boston a 26-year-old Massachusetts man faces homeland security investigation for sex further fee in a sting operation which spanned four continents he is not charged following his cooperation
- sex offender registry board: a Rhode Island man on probation in Massachusetts contests his sex offender registry board level and wins in front of a judge with attorney Nathan is lead counsel
- United States District Court, Boston a 30-year-old California man is investigated for wire fraud, arrested in California and arraigned via television Boston. Case continues.
- United States District Court, Boston a 31-year-old Dominican Republic man reenters the United States to address his outstanding warrant for conspiracy to distribute drugs. Sentencing continues.
- Essex County Superior Court a 48-year-old Massachusetts man is indicted for theft of state funds and is caught on camera; no jail time
- Springfield District Court a 23-year-old New York woman is caught possessing a controlled substance; the disposition spares committed sentence
- Suffolk County Superior Court a 24-year-old Massachusetts man with a history of assault and battery is arrested for murder of a woman using an ATM machine; this case received extensive pretrial media publicity; attorney Nathan was retained for the purposes of negating same and is ongoing with Jeffrey Denner of Boston as lead counsel
- United States District Court, Boston a drug kingpin faces life in prison. Life means life. Attorney Nathan continues to negotiate appropriate disposition, possible 10 year bid
- Cambridge District Court a 40-year-old Massachusetts man with extensive record who is also not a citizen of the United States receives pretrial probation for larceny over $250 when he was taking property of Best Buy as an employee
- Brookshire District Court, GT Barrington a 22-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested for possession with intent to distribute in a park and faces two years in jail mandatory. Attorney Nathan in this case for the legal purposes of motion to suppress with cocounsel in Western Massachusetts, Lori Levinson
- Salem district Court a 42-year-old Massachusetts man admits to enticement of a minor homosexual over the Internet; due to negotiations of attorney Nathan no indictment case is a plea bargain in the District Court sparing state prison sentence
- Marlborough District Court a 36-year-old Massachusetts man faces second offense shoplifting at a clerks hearing case resolves at a clerks hearing without criminal prosecution
- State of New Hampshire to judicial branch a 27-year-old Iraq combat veteran is arrested four times for drugs controlled substance abuse and distribution and receives guilty 6 months in jail, balance suspended for 18 months with program in jail
- South Boston District Court a 40-year-old Massachusetts man faces a clerks hearing for assault and battery. No process issues
- United States District Court, Boston two men are investigated for theft of federal funds; case resolves by way of information to below guideline sentence
- Northampton Superior Court a New York man is arrested for trafficking cocaine and receives the minimum sentence as part of a plea bargain
- Westborough District Court a 40-year-old Massachusetts man faces clerks hearing for assault and battery of his girlfriend. The case does not succeed at the clerks hearing and criminal process issues
- Waltham District Court a 40-year-old Massachusetts woman faces clerks hearing for assault and battery of her boyfriend. The case does succeed at the clerks hearing and no criminal process issues.
- Attleboro District Court three men are jointly arrested and charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana. At the arraignment government requested 10,000 cash bail because of the amount of drugs per defendant counsel is able to have each defendant released on $2500 cash bail case continues with cocounsel
- August 2013 United States District Court a 32-year-old Nigerian man is arrested for computer crimes, representation continues
- August 2013 Massachusetts board of bar overseers attorney Nathan represents a preeminent colleague up on disciplinary charges before the state agency responsible for attorney licensing after extensive negotiations the matter is dismissed
- August 2013 Quincy District Court a Boston police officers charged with credit card fraud. Representation continues
- July 2013 Greenfield District Court, civil division a Massachusetts woman is sued by her ex-partner for theft the criminal case is dismissed upon negotiations the lawsuit is settled out-of-court
- July 2013 Albuquerque New Mexico, Drug Enforcement Administration attorney Nathan continues to represent Albuquerque New Mexico-based organization this time with $403,000 cash forfeiture representation continues
- July 2013 Cambridge District Court a 41-year-old Massachusetts man with extensive prior criminal record obtains another continuance without a finding this time for stealing airline miles from his employer, a major American Airline
- July 2013 Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Commissioner of probation. A 42-year-old Oregon man has his Massachusetts criminal record sealed in six days, allowing him to continue in his professional capacity.
- July 2013 South Brookshire District Court a 24-year-old Massachusetts man with no prior record is arrested for possession with intent to distribute class B cocaine in a school zone or Park after a year of negotiations case is dismissed
- June 2013 Plymouth District Court a 50-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested for soliciting sex from a minor over the Internet after extensive negotiations no indictment case is resolved in the District Court
- June 2013 Middlesex Superior Court a 40-year-old Massachusetts woman steals over $100,000 from her bank employer and receives suspended sentence and restitution and consent decree with federal agency
- June 2013 United States District Court, Northern District of Florida a 42-year-old Florida man has over $80,000 cash seized by the Drug Enforcement Administration. Representation continues
- June 2013 Northampton Superior Court, a 25-year-old New York State man is indicted for trafficking in crack cocaine and receives a reduction to possession with sent to distribute avoiding mandatory minimum sentencing
- May 2013 Marlborough District Court a 27-year-old Massachusetts man on his seconds shoplifting offense receives dismissal
- May 2013 Marlborough District Court Worcester Superior Court a sentences combined for a Massachusetts woman with an extensive criminal history avoiding from and after time the offenses were all check related
- May 2013 Derry New Hampshire Superior Court a 29-year-old Massachusetts man is investigated for a string of home burglaries all of which are consolidated and a settlement is made state prior to indictment
- May 2013 Salem New Hampshire Police Department and district division a 24-year-old New Hampshire man is arrested five times for possession with intent to distribute OxyContin due to his military service the cases are consolidated the defendant receives one sentence of probation
- May 2013 Fall River District Court a Massachusetts man is criminally complained of for soliciting a minor for the purpose of sex referenced case continues
- May 2013 South Boston District Court a 52-year-old Massachusetts man is criminally plane for assault and battery arising out of a shopping mall dispute the case is dismissed at the clerks hearing
- United States District Court/Albuquerque New Mexico a 40-year-old California businessman has $338,000 seized by authorities on an Amtrak train which is litigated by attorney Nathan and results in case settlement out of court
- Quincy District Court an 18-year-old Cohasset man is arrested by the Cohasset Police Department for liquor person under 21, noisy and disorderly house, sell deliver liquor to person under 21 and this was his second offense. After extensive litigation the case is dismissed on motion of the government
- United States District Court/Boston a 52-year-old Massachusetts man is investigated by DEA for export $100,000 cash to Syria and investigation continues
- Middlesex County Superior Court a 27-year-old Massachusetts man is found not guilty of indecent assault after a three-day jury trial
- United States District Court/Boston a 31-year-old Canadian man has an outstanding warrant for narcotics trafficking case continues.
- UCMJ a 27-year-old United States Army private is release from confinement at Fort Leavenworth following conviction and sentence by plea-bargain for murder of Iraqi detainees arising out of combat duty in Iraq
- Suffolk Superior Court a 31-year-old Massachusetts man with an 18 page criminal history faces his fourth surrender hearing on probation for rape of a minor. The case is continued repeatedly at which time the surrender hearing is withdrawn
- Bristol County Superior Court a 44-year-old Massachusetts man is indicted for narcotics trafficking and is found not guilty after jury trial
- United States District Court/Seattle Washington a 39-year-old Canadian businessman is arrested by joint task force Canadian and homeland security for narco trafficking, over 700 kg of cocaine. Case continues.
- United States District Court/Indiana a 40-year-old North Carolina businessman has $65,000 seized by the federal Drug Enforcement Administration arising out of a Federal Express shipment after extensive litigation case is settled out-of-court
- Lowell District Court a 25-year-old heroin addict has two cases for possession with intent to distribute which are joined after he is arrested on a six month old warrant and receives probation as a result of a plea bargain
- Hamden County Superior Court a 26-year-old Massachusetts man is indicted for various business frauds and is found not guilty after a one-week trial
- Northern Brookshire District Court to codefendants with extensive records for violence and included over five years of jail time are arrested for assault and battery a dangerous weapon, disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace these cases are joined for sentencing and each receives 59 days only committed time the victims had sustained over $10,000 in medical bills
- Somerville District Court a 31-year-old Massachusetts woman is criminally applied for false returns that cash register where she was employed this turns into a larceny by scheme and the cases continued without a finding on motion of counsel
- United States district Court, Boston a 26-year-old woman sustains a cash seizure at Logan Airport in the amount of over $65,000 instead of forfeiture litigation the matter is settled between the government and the parties out-of-court
- Plymouth District Court a 56-year-old California man is arrested by Plymouth Police Department for fail to register as a sex offender in California and a plea deal is struck in that jurisdiction resulting in extradition at which point the case is terminated
Additional Results in 2012 and beyond....
Operating Under the Influence
- Commonwealth of MA: Also charged with motor vehicle negligence, leaving scene. Verdict: Not guilty count 1, guilty counts 2 and 3.
Motor Vehicular Homicide by Negligence
- Commonwealth of MA v. G.J.: This was the defendant’s second vehicular homicide. Attorney direct EIP for defendant after plea, without judge’s recommendation for the interview. Result: Attention deficit disorder was found to cause negligence, served 6 months.
Possession of Stolen Motor Vehicle
- Commonwealth of MA v. H.N.: Also charged with possession of burglary tools. Verdict: Not guilty on both counts.
Assault and Battery
- Commonwealth of MA v. H.: Verdict: Not guilty.
- Commonwealth of MA v. D.: Possession of class D drug: Verdict: Guilty, not guilty OUI.
Armed Robbery While Masked
- Commonwealth of MA v. M.P.: Prior counsel was at 9-12 years. Result: sentence of 5 years.
- August 2012 United States District Court, Boston a 40-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested by the Federal Bureau of investigation and attempts are made by the government to hold him on $150,000 cash bond. Upon appearance of counsel, the client is released on personal recognizance otherwise known as unsecured bond.
- August 2012 United States District Court, Boston a 26-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested by drug enforcement administration for second offense narcotics. The individual post a bond and released from court pending future litigation against him
- August 2012 Dudley District Court a 31-year-old Florida resident is arrested by the Massachusetts State police for firearms violation (no permit to carry ) while on route to Maine; on motion the matter is outright dismissed.
- July 2012 Attleboro District Court a 52-year-old Florida resident had defaulted in 1990 on a first offense violation of Massachusetts OUI law, had failed to address his matter following transfer to the jury session the matter is brought before the court on a warrant recall and the operator is subsequently found not guilty.
- July 2012 A. 23-year-old Massachusetts woman has warrants in the trial court department of the commonwealth, Waltham District Court and Brookline District Court. Both warrants are recalled on motion of counsel and the matters are disposed of without criminal convictions: prescription fraud and shoplifting. The matters are dismissed on motion of counsel.
- July 2012 A. 40-year-old Massachusetts woman is investigated by federal law enforcement for stealing from her former employer, a attorney, by way of interstate check fraud. Subsequent to investigation the matter is closed
- July 2012 a 41-year-old Massachusetts man is investigated by federal and state law enforcement for program fraud. Subsequent to several proffer sessions, no further action against the operator takes place and the matter is closed without prosecution
- June 2012 United States District Court in Miami, a 40-year-old Massachusetts man has $300,000 seized in the Miami international Airport. Subsequent to litigation a confidential settlement is reached
- June 2012 United States District Court, Phoenix, New Mexico a 40-year-old man and a 38-year-old man have $34,000 and $20,000 respectively in cash seized this matter is transferred to local counsel for litigation
- June 2012 Cambridge District Court a 39-year-old Massachusetts woman currently residing in Spain as a journalist has a warrant canceled without returning to Massachusetts
- May 2012 Plymouth District Court a 38-year-old Massachusetts woman discharges her court-appointed attorney to her family and retains attorney Nathan to resolve armed robbery, assault with a dangerous weapon and in person aiding a police officer charge..
- May 2012 Middlesex County Superior Court a 40-year-old Massachusetts man is found not guilty by jury verdict of rape
- April 2012 Leominster District Court 29-year-old Massachusetts man is found not guilty by jury verdict of larceny over $250 by single scheme
- April 2012 South Boston District Court a 62-year-old resident of the state of Maine is arrested by the Massachusetts State police for carrying a loaded firearm on the MBTA without a permit. The cases were demanded for a hearing and the entire matter is dismissed
- April 2012 United States District Court, Boston a Massachusetts woman is investigated by federal law enforcement for theft. Federal investigation continues
- April 2012 Dedham District Court a 41-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested by the state police for drunk driving. The charge is continued without a finding.
- April 2012 Rhode Island Federal District Court a 33-year-old Massachusetts man is in snared in the black money scam and has his case investigated by attorney Nathan working with federal authorities to recover over $100,000 stolen
- April 2012 Brookline District Court a 21-year-old Massachusetts man has a warrant taken out by the Brookline Police Department for six counts of tagging property and vandalizing property. The warrant is recalled on motion of attorney Nathan and the case is set down for further conference
- April 2012 United States District Court, Los Angeles. Attorney Nathan recovers $150,000 in seized monies for the estate of the decedent
- April 2012 Worcester Superior Court. A 21-year-old Massachusetts man resolved his murder charge to a lesser included offense. He had been held for four years awaiting trial and will be parole eligible in eight years.